Zombie Apocalyptica RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Character

Go down

New Character Empty New Character

Post  Meldanen Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:23 pm

Name: Tom Parker
Job: Policeman
Appearance: Short blond hair, tiny body, cold gaze
Wearing: Bulletproof west, police helmet, dark pants, black shoes, dirty police badge
Equipment: Pack of bandages, ammunation belt, chocolate bars, cleaned water and three cans with food, rope (towrope)
Weapons: Two Magnums, one pumpgun, three survival knives.
Behavior: Nice, some depressed, after seeing his fried killed by a horde of zombies
Special skills: Learned how to kill zombies as well as possible. Skilled with handling of guns and a little bit experience with using a pumpgun, fast runner
Story: A wonderful countryside, a wife and two children. Toms life was perfectly. But after he had his first operation, defending a group of persons against zombies, his life started to change. His wife died at first, afterwards she ate the children. As Tom went home, he saw his wife biting into the head of his first daughter, and shut her up. Tears left his eyes, but he didn't have time to stay. There were more zombies he thougt and he ran outside to battle. With his official car, he went to the police station and took some general supplies. The station was empty and his locker was the only one closed, so he could kept the tings, which he took afterwards. After leaving the station, he saw his friend. He was a good policeman, but ten zombies killed him in front of Tom's eyes. That was too much for him, so he ran. He only wanted to leave the town, but there were zombies, everywhere. He changed his plan and went to the only place, which looked empty of these undeads, the filling station near the street. He entered it and stood there until now.

I hope my English isn't as bad as I think... ^^
Meldanen
Meldanen
Zombie Fodder
Zombie Fodder

Back to top Go down