Zombie Apocalyptica RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supermarket - The first Week

+3
Ontaria
Jade
Tarlin
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Supermarket - The first Week - Page 3 Empty Re: Supermarket - The first Week

Post  Chap Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:30 am

While shaking the schoulder of the lieing one he looks again out of the dirty window. Toward the big red letters.
Suddenly he hears gunfire which came from the same direction where the red light is shining.
"SIR! WAKE UP!" to himself: "God damn it!"
Chap
Chap
Rage Zombie
Rage Zombie

http://cronos-wow.de.vu/

Back to top Go down

Post  WhiteMimic Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:45 am

Basil shot as many zombies as he could but they began running into the building in a matter of seconds. "Shit!" Basil slammed the circuit board shut and ran for a gray door. He ran inside to find a winding staircase. The stariway was normally used in fire escapes but, in this case, Basil ran up to the roof in an attempt to escape the zombies. As he ran he put the rifle back onto his backpack and exited the stairway at the roof. He looked around for another escape route. In the distance, he saw the super market, and piles of miscelanea by the windows and doors, sure signs of a defence set up. He ran for the edge of the roof and started descending another fire escape on the outside of the building. When he came to the proper elevation as another fire escape just across the alley, he jumped to it, nearly missing and plumetting 3 stories to the zombies in the alley. He ran up this set of stairs and across the roof tops nearby towards the supermarket, firing the rifle into the air and yelling like a mad man. "HEY! OVER HERE!"
WhiteMimic
WhiteMimic
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarlin Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:57 am

Suddenly Jasper opened his eyes. "What the... Why did you wake me up you retarded Idiot? I need to sleep", he yells at the man. As he hears the noises from the outside he gets up, looking towards the signs.
"Oh fuck!"
He rans on the upper level, taking an old looking sniper rifle which stands at a wall near the stairs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the same Time the Zombies inside the Hotel realised that nobody is here now. They growled loudly but they soon began to pursue their victim. One of the Zombies seemed faster than the others, he nearly sprinted but he often ran into walls or furniture or just slapped them out of his way.
Tarlin
Tarlin
Overlord
Overlord

https://zombierp.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chap Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:20 am

Tom looks a bit surprised but then fast follows Jasper upstairs.
As he arives he notice the big sniper rifle and whistles accretive.
"Now...Whats the plan?"
Chap
Chap
Rage Zombie
Rage Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarlin Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:20 am

"Actually I dont really want to get out of this place, but i wanna help this fella over there.", he said and pointed towards Basil. "So i'll just shoot this ugly basterds and if you want to help then shoot like its your life and not his. Or do you want to climb down here?" He grins.
Tarlin
Tarlin
Overlord
Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  WhiteMimic Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:35 am

By this time, Basil had almost reached the supermarket, though he was still trapped on an apartment building. He turned to the roof door to take an internal route down through the apartments. The zombies were now jumping off the first building, lead by an exceptionally fast zombie. Basil thrust open the door and was about to start running down. "AGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!" The zombie in the stairway turned to look at the open door which Basil then promptly slammed shut. He ran to the edge of the building and started climbing down an escape ladder which ended at second story balcony. He leaped from the balcony and landed on his feet but ended up rolling and sprawled out on the ground. He wasn't unconcious but it would take him a moment to regain his bearings. Mean while the zombies were closing in.
WhiteMimic
WhiteMimic
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  Chap Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:47 pm

"Fuck this" with this words Tom checks his magazin and after he maked himself sure that it's still full he sticks it bag in the gun.
The magazine clicks into the gun with a quiet "Click" and Tom looks with a decided face toward the red "H el P" light waiting for Jasper's first shot.
Chap
Chap
Rage Zombie
Rage Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarlin Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:04 pm

"Your choice", Jasper said with an ugly grin. He looked out of the window aiming towards a small zombie horde. He load the gun and began to shoot. "Die you Freak!" he yelled out into the night.
Tarlin
Tarlin
Overlord
Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Chap Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:54 pm

When Jasper opens fire Tom just shot at the aimed Zombie which where climbig up a roof and now just falls down again.
Chap
Chap
Rage Zombie
Rage Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  WhiteMimic Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:24 am

Slowly, he got up off the ground and dazily wandered out of the alley. He saw the supermarket now, along with several other people firing behind him. Basil stupored around for a moment before he came to the realization that the zombies were just behind him. He started running for the supermarket and didn't look behind him.
WhiteMimic
WhiteMimic
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarlin Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:42 pm

Jasper stopped shooting for a moment and began to put out the rope again. "Come on, run!", he shouted while looking down to the zombie horde which seems to get bigger and bigger.

((Seems like Jade and Ontaria dont write at all? =// ))
Tarlin
Tarlin
Overlord
Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Ontaria Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:24 pm

Lola heard a lot of shots. "Come on guys, maybe we could help!" Lola ran in the direction of the gunfire. She ran around the corner of the supermarket and saw a man and behind him a lot of Zombies. “God damned!” Lola ran between the Zombies and the man; now she saw also the two guys behind the window in the supermarket. “Come on you bastards!”, she shouted. Then she took her sword and ran in the direction of the zombies.

((I waited for Jades reply....))
Ontaria
Ontaria
Rage Zombie
Rage Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  Chap Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:44 pm

"What the Fuck is this Girl doing?" Tom stears at the girl for a moment but than realizes again about the Zombies and keeps shooting again.
"Hurry Up!!"
Chap
Chap
Rage Zombie
Rage Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  Ontaria Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:00 pm

In a rush of adrenalin fight Lola with her sword and excuse the zombies from theirs extremities. Then she realized the shots from a man behind the window; she nod thankful to him. “There is no use to run away! One day we have to kill them anyway. So come on guys and fight with me!” Lola shouted and behead a zombie.

Normally Lola is not so aggressive, but the zombies makes her very angry... they killed so many innocents people.
Ontaria
Ontaria
Rage Zombie
Rage Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  Chap Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:32 pm

Tom takes the gun in one hand now and touchs Jaspers arm with his other hand:" Hey, give me Cover!
We have to help them up... You cover me and I'll help them with the rope!"
While he saied this he keept fireing, now he reloads and looks at Jasper at the same time:
"Did you understood me?" is what he shouts over the noises of the fight.
Chap
Chap
Rage Zombie
Rage Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarlin Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:14 pm

"Dont tell me what I have to do dude!" he yells back while shooting a zombies brain out. "Stop Talking and do what you wanted to do" He looked towards the Horde when he suddenly stopped. "What the hell is that?", he said, pointing in a direction.

A extremely big, apparently mutated zombie ran towards them, smashing the other zombies around him away.

"Oh my God, are you kidding me?" He aimed, and shoot.
Tarlin
Tarlin
Overlord
Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Chap Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 pm

"Fuck, games get reality!"(( Wink )) With a big step Tom get to the Edge of the window and after fireing at two zombies which get near to the woman is he jumping down.
With a few steps he gets behind her. While shooting over her shoulder he shouts to her:" Lady! Follow me to the rope fast! You will die out here!"
Chap
Chap
Rage Zombie
Rage Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  Ontaria Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:28 pm

A man came to Lola and shoot down two zombies. “Anyway everybody have to die! But now it’s not my time…you’re right” She killed four zombies and then she turned around and followed the man.
Ontaria
Ontaria
Rage Zombie
Rage Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  WhiteMimic Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:35 pm

by this time, Basil had already reached the rope and was climbing up into the supermarket. He turned on the rope and fired the magnum he had into the large crowd of zombies. He then fired repeatedly at the large zombie knocking the others out of the way. "That's a bad idea, girlie!"
WhiteMimic
WhiteMimic
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  Chap Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:40 pm

Tom breathes as a sigh of relief and runs to the roop. "Come here, do you need help?" with a look to the side he notices that the Zombies get dangerous close.
"Faster...*more quiet* faster god damn it..."
Chap
Chap
Rage Zombie
Rage Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  Ontaria Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:51 pm

Lola ran behind the man, but the zombies were getting closer.. . “Faster” said the man and Lola ran faster, but then she stumble and dropped her sword. “Damn it!”
Ontaria
Ontaria
Rage Zombie
Rage Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  Chap Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:13 am

"What happend...?" Tom needen't finish, when he turned around he saw what happend. "Leave that shit! Hurry Up!" With this words he grabs the arm of the girl and pulls her to the wall, where the rope is hanging.
"Get up there fast, the sword doesn't matter!"
Chap
Chap
Rage Zombie
Rage Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  Ontaria Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:26 am

„No, I need a weapon to defend me!” Shouted Lola, but the man grabbed her arm and pulled her to the wall. “Sod you!”, she mumbled, grabbed the rope and climbed up.
Ontaria
Ontaria
Rage Zombie
Rage Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  Chap Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:36 am

Fast Tom follows her up the rope. After he manged to climb over the windows edge he pulls at the rope to get it in the room. While doing this he asks: "Hey, girl? You have no other weapon?..."
Chap
Chap
Rage Zombie
Rage Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  Ontaria Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:45 am

„Call me Lola, please. No I haven’t. It was the only weapon I have. You have to bring it back to me later, because of you I have no weapon anymore.” Lola grins.
Ontaria
Ontaria
Rage Zombie
Rage Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum