Zombie Apocalyptica RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supermarket - The first Week

+3
Ontaria
Jade
Tarlin
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Supermarket - The first Week - Page 4 Empty Re: Supermarket - The first Week

Post  WhiteMimic Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:03 am

Basil was clambering on top of the roof when he fired his entire magnum clip into the crowd of zombies. When the distinct *click click* sound signaled an empty clip, he tosed the gun onto the roof for later use, and found a proper footing to lean over the edge of the roof. He reached his arm down to help pull the others on the rope up. "Come'on!"
WhiteMimic
WhiteMimic
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarlin Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:16 am

The big Zombie tried to catch them in the last second, but he missed. With an unhumanly scream he turned around, attacking his own kind, running away.

Jasper turned to the newcomers. "Uh, so hello guys... Welcome in the... well almost safest place in town."
Tarlin
Tarlin
Overlord
Overlord

https://zombierp.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chap Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:35 am

"That was a way to close in my opinion... We should be mor carefull..."
He looks seroius to Jasper.
Chap
Chap
Rage Zombie
Rage Zombie

http://cronos-wow.de.vu/

Back to top Go down

Post  WhiteMimic Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:47 am

Basil picked up the magnum and reloaded it, just in case. He looked back up at the sign. "There we go," he turned to the group of people he had never met before. "Sorry for the disturbance. I got separated from my group and I didn't know anyone was still in the city."
WhiteMimic
WhiteMimic
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  Chap Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:50 am

Tom just looks down on Basil and says then:"Now you know...You're all right?"
Chap
Chap
Rage Zombie
Rage Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  WhiteMimic Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:16 am

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just didn't land as correctly as I had hoped." He put the gun away. He pulled off his backpack and looked inside, the backpack filled with plastic and metallic bags and cans. He inspected them thouroughly, finding only two cans damaged. He pulled them out of the sack and opened them, one containing crackers, the other olives. "Might as well eat these before they go bad."
WhiteMimic
WhiteMimic
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  Chap Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:45 pm

"Tzz... We have enough Food for Weeks...you won't need to eat those..."
Chap
Chap
Rage Zombie
Rage Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  WhiteMimic Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:43 pm

"Yeah, but the cans are damaged so the food inside will go bad anyway." He took one of the crackers and bit into it. He looked at Tom, then the crackers, then silently offered him one.
WhiteMimic
WhiteMimic
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Post  Chap Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:00 am

Tom takes the cracker says "Hm, thanks..." and bits in it.
"Hrm a bit dry..."
Chap
Chap
Rage Zombie
Rage Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghazkull Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:41 pm

ooc: Speech in "" , thoughts in cursive, crazy violent personality, some doctor professor with an snobby voice - personality, serious rational cold personality

He hadn't heard the cries of the people pouring out of the mall or the warning shouts of the shop keeper, when he was hearing music he always turned his ipod to a volume where he couldn't hear a thing from the things going on around him. He had read a book in the middle age shop, oblivious to the running shop keeper or the guests of the mall.

When he finished and looked around he couldn't find anyone. Outside in the mall was nobody. " Hello? Somebody here? Anybody?" no answer...
ok this is really disturbing. Where are all the people?
he went back into the shop searching again for the shop keeper. "Hello ? Mr. are you still here?" also no answer.
Maybe i just stayed too long in the mall and they closed? Seriously boy don't you get it? If they really closed, the shop keeper would have locked the doors and even if he forgot it, i don't belive that the customers leave their precious crap lying around, are you really so naive or are you just dumb? ahh seriously shut the fuck up, the last thing i need now is a voice in my head! I shut the fuck up when i want douchebag! And now get one of those weapons from the wall there and move your ass out of here something is went terribly wrong and i want to know what if that makes you stop blabbering around then with pleasure
Friedrich went over to the wall and looked at the weapons mounted there. While mentally slapping himself for abiding a construct of his mind and thinking about how stupid he would look to the other people if he was running around the mall with an giant axe and a chain mail, he took the two things and a seax What the heck is a seax? the seax is an 40 cm long knife used in Northern Europe as a weapon umm...ok... i don't wanna know what i have done to earn me such punishment but thanks no thanks for that little history lesson ahh no problem my friend it was a pleasure! from the wall and left the shop.

After minute of not hearing anything except the sound of his steps and the nerve killing sound of the mall music a new sound arose. it somehow sounded like a group of german priests doing their church service. As Friedrich was moving nearer and nearer to the entrance of the mall he could clearly say that this sound was surely no christian preacher. It sounded like the cries of dying and wounded people. At least the main entrance came into sight. "WHAT IN THE NAME OF THE GODS...?" a cold voice broke into his head shouting around at the sight of zombies isn't very intelligent boy, they are relying on smell and sounds.
Friedrich was dumbstruck. his face went white. He had sometimes(in very bored situations) thought about the possibility of a zombie outbreak. About what he would do, where he would hide and so on. He had read that zombie survival guide book but discarded it under " funny useless informations for drunken moments". He never thought that something like this could happen in reality. ok... stay calm... it's just the fucking end of the world. What we do now is...first of all you calm down. Secondly look if tha main entrance has some iron curtain like the shops, activate it and then go to the roof maybe there are some people...ok ok i know that myself you don't have to tell me that Friedrich went over to the doors. As he reached the main entrance the zombies went crazy....

ooc: i hope my style of writing is ok. I tend to get very sarcastic if im writing so just inform me if something isn't ok...
Ghazkull
Ghazkull
Zombie Fodder
Zombie Fodder

Back to top Go down

Post  Ontaria Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:54 pm

Lola looks around.."So, What should we do guys?"

((@ Ghazkull... It's not bad..but different ^.-
It's interesting, makes the story a bit more exciting))
Ontaria
Ontaria
Rage Zombie
Rage Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarlin Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:39 am

Jasper sighs. "We cant do much at the moment. Just stay here... sleep a bit. We'll search for weapons or stuff tomorrow, tonight is too dangerous, they are still pretty angry..." He walks down the stairs. "come on guys", he shouts.
Tarlin
Tarlin
Overlord
Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  WhiteMimic Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:49 am

Basil looked back up at the glowing sign. It would be more noticable at night so if any air vehicles saw it, the survivors may be able to escape. Expressionless, he continued to eat his crackers and followed the other man downstairs. "Any more beds available?"
WhiteMimic
WhiteMimic
Infected
Infected

Back to top Go down

Supermarket - The first Week - Page 4 Empty Nero

Post  masymas Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:02 am

Nero pulled his knife to the left slicing the throat of the zombie silently. He slowly put the body down on the ground to avoid making to much noise. He glanced at the knife noticing it was starting to get dirty he ripped a piece of clothing of the zombie to clean it off. He looked around an saw a building surround with zombies."hmmm survivors, maybe i can get some supplies." He quietly looked for a spot on the building in which he can enter. He knew the doors would be boarded up maybe the roof some how. "hey help me hey can anyone hear me in there help!" As he yelled he hide his blade in his hoodie."please someone help me please!"As ran forward to the building.
masymas
masymas
Zombie Fodder
Zombie Fodder

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarlin Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:33 pm

Jasper hears the yelling man and turns around. "Aaah not again! I want to sleep goddammit" He goes to the window, grabs his gun once again and aims. He shouts: "You stupid faggot, stop screaming around or the fucking giant zombie return!"
Tarlin
Tarlin
Overlord
Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghazkull Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:50 pm

The zombies where going nuts. Like crazy they threw themselves against the doors to break them open, Friedrich hit the button which would let the iron curtains down. While they slowly moved down he heard cries from a place above him. Finally Survivors. The company of myself is getting...better and better? uhmm i wouldn't put it that way... Friedrich went up the stairs arriving insome storage room. In the darkness of the room some people where hiding, at further examination he could see that they had empty stares and where oblivious to their sourroundings. typical symptoms of apathy. They won't react even if you're gonna shout at them Friedrich ignored the voice in his head and moved on to the stairs leading up to the roof. He opened the door and saw that somebody was already coming down. " Err... Sorry Sir but what in the name of the gods is happening here? Shouting around just makes them angrier!"
Ghazkull
Ghazkull
Zombie Fodder
Zombie Fodder

Back to top Go down

Post  masymas Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:53 am

Nero grinned under his bandanna. Good now that they yelled the zombies would be more attracted to them. He looked for an opening in the crowed. He realized that he would have to do a little acting in order to get in. As he ran for the building he made sure that his blade would be hidden in case they saw him close up. With any luck that would be real soon. He got to the door an started beating on it yelling "please let me in. Please there getting closer."
masymas
masymas
Zombie Fodder
Zombie Fodder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum